HVAC Service Agreement
Your AC service agreement is an important document you shouldn’t just breeze over. This agreement provides you with routine AC maintenance and is designed to provide you with an affordable and proactive solution.
A typical AC service agreement will cover the following:
- Professional cleaning of the evaporator coils and condenser
- Lubricating and inspection of all moving parts including the motors
- Check all the safety controls for the device
- Inspect and clean the pump stations
- Inspect the start and run capacitors in the unit
- Adjust and visually inspect all belts to ensure they will last through the season
- Adjust pulleys to operate effectively
- Inspect blower wheel to ensure it is functioning accordingly
- Check the evaporator drain
- Inspect refrigerant levels and ensure there are no leaks present
- Replace air filters
- Monitor the cycles of the system to ensure they function properly
- Examine and tighten all electrical connections
- Professionally clean motors and cooling vents
- Inspect condensate pans and drains
- Look over the unit to ensure it is free of cracks and rusting
- Professionally inspect temperature differentials (in units with this option)
- Adjust water levels and inspect the water shut off
- Inspect and calibrate the thermostat
- Measure the voltage and amps of the unit
Since you keep up with your routine AC maintenance with this agreement, you have improved efficiency in the system, and that means you lower your utility bills with regular operation. It also provides you with better cooling for your home and the life of your equipment is significantly extended.
Something to keep in mind is that an AC service agreement ensures that these professionals regularly come out to your home and handle the inspection of the unit on a set schedule. Since they keep on top of things, you also avoid any surprises that may come up. That means you do end up saving more money by moving forward with this AC maintenance plan, when compared to just dealing with problems as they arise.
We also understand that each of our customers have different needs when it comes to their AC service agreement. This is why we offer both an annual and a biannual agreement. Based on your unique needs, both of these plans will provide you with the services you need to keep your HVAC unit up and running for years to come.
For those who want to have their need for one day replacement a top priority, you’ll want to contact Easy Breeze Cooling. We offer one day replacement on parts and units, and we will never charge you for any overtime. Our emergency services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. After all, we understand that your air conditioner won’t wait until normal business hours to have a problem.
When you choose our service agreement, you’ll find that you experience fewer repairs. That means you save money and you have a system that will have improved reliability and safety. You’ll want to keep that in mind as you explore all the options you have. Best of all, when you use a professionally trained technician to handle all this work, your warranty remains in full effect. That means there are no surprises if you end up needing to file an insurance claim down the road. You’re fully protected with our services and we may be able to assist you with your claims.
There are also a few ways to save money. We offer different plans that cover different equipment and cleaning options. You’ll want to talk to one of our service representatives to determine what options will best suit your individual needs. More importantly, if something does go wrong with your unit, you will also save 15% off our normal competitive rates. That means you have the potential to save a good sum of money, based on the needs of your HVAC unit.
Don’t wait until something goes wrong to enter into an HVAC service agreement with us. Contact Easy Breeze Cooling today and let us come in and inspect your unit. We will then match you with the best service agreement to handle all your future AC maintenance needs and ensure you and your family keep cool and comfortable all summer long in Florida.